Prison rape is like raiding, but you only get the same purple over and over.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Share | 

[Pve Protection] Rotation [3.3.5a]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stardow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: [Pve Protection] Rotation [3.3.5a]   Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:28 am

This is one of the most basic rotations used in tanking something, its provides good threat thresshold and also mana to keep going.

#showtooltip
/startattack
/castsequence [mod:alt] Consecration; reset=5 Consecration, Hammer of the Righteous, Holy Shield, Judgement of Wisdom, Shield of Righteousness

You will have to clik while spamming the macro the divine interventions once to keep it active durring the whole curse of the battle.

I haven't included the Sacred shield for 2 reasons, first cause you might have a paladin in your group healling and you dont wanna mess up macros before each boss fight, second cause i like to clik sacred myself when the time requires it.

I will include one macro with divine and sacred but later Very Happy

"I don't want to kill you, but if you advance, I will have no choice. Then I will kill the kindness in my own heart, and fully embrace death. Then there will be no mercy, no turning back. This bridge will be the battle field where our dreams collide, now I must fight for my dream, just as you fight for yours. Please do not blame me. I fight for someone who is precious to me. I live for him, and I'd face death for him, so that his dream will become reality. That is my dream, and for the sack of that dream, if I must, I will act a beast, and take your lives"

"You don't need a reason to help people"
Back to top Go down

[Pve Protection] Rotation [3.3.5a]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1